Wednesday 25 April 2007

PASSIONS NOT PROBLEMS!


I wonder how many people think about what they need in life. You grow up having passion and thinking that it will come true, but not thinking how will you make it work. I believe it’s about hope, faith, wisdom and so on and on, we get to meet, inspiring people (celebrities and role models) and think that they have made it through, but do we ever ask them how did they get to that point? All we say is they are lucky to be there, and at this point of moment, life is too short, you have to make something out of it. I honestly think that when the day comes, the last day to say my goodbye’s, I would definitely leave a mark, a good mark that the baby dykes will follow my steps, and for that I assume and I know that will happen, jip with the help of God.

People always talk about problems, not necessary having to think about solutions and for that you will have passion to solve that problem. Problems are just little issues that needs to be resolved. And they need attention to b addressed, just don’t let it slide, because at the end you will regret that “why” and sometimes it is too late. I have a passion and that passion won’t create a problem, just a way forward to what I want and the rest will follow, I am one kind of person that will dig down and understand the problem and analyze it, then solve it, it either my way or the high way. I am a patient person, but sometime being patient sucks, you just have to go your way and get what you need.

Talking about majorities and minorities is like heterosexuals and homosexuals. We homosexual we always become target to other people, we become statistic to the others, why I don’t know, we end up being named, sketched, summarized, shaped and created as a frame work and the out comes of that is becoming a figure so that someone could earn and to be recognized. And what about us, I believe with every passion that we have, and trying by all means to get to where we want to be we can make it. We do not need to be problems nor to create problems for other people, but We only want live our passions.

LIVE YOUR LIFE, DON’T WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW

No comments:

Post a Comment