Thursday 7 December 2006



This is the outing right?wrong this is the lesbo's mini pride what ever, Hey they are all from around Gauteng province as a whole. Interesting pips.I like the way lesbian form networking, its simply you wont pass a lesbian woman on the street u know why?because u can feel and see that she is a woman loving another woman, hey that is so great.I thought I did not know lesbian woman but this day I knew them all and they were wonderful, it was all about socializing, planning and fun.

Have a taste of it just go out with lesbian woman and you will see the difference that they are not bad like other people say, myths: ke di bitch, ba rata banyana vela.But they are nice people know that, Like myself I am nice too,ask all the girls that I have dated I am a loving Steve, honest somebody, tolerant sweetheart and always socializing.I do drink but socially.But like I said socialize with Lesbian woman you will see!!!!Peace !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I dont have problems le di lesbo ne, but sometimes u need to keep a distance they have these bad manners that they cant control, but I dont have a problem with the like I like u too even thou i can spend time with u i dont mind, never mind my name I will call u, my sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year steve! hopefully, we will see each other soon :)

    ReplyDelete