Tuesday 23 January 2007

These are the hands

The hands that touches,
The hands that works day and night,
The hands that signs, while you can not talk,
The hands that are artistic creative,
These are the hands,

These hands have freedom,
These hands are equal,
These hands depend on one another,
These hands are the legend of the body,
These are the hands,

The hands that justifies,
The hands that handle reciprocal relationship,
The hands that depicts,
The hands that analyses,
These are the hands,

The hands that are always offering,
The hands that locates,
The hands that rubs,
The hands that feels,
The hands those are important,
These are the hands

The hands those are beautiful,
The hands that needs care,
The hands that gives Love,
The hands that cares whole heartedly,
These are the hands’

These hands that worship and adores a woman,
These hands that loves everyday,
These hands that guarantees,
& these hands won’t let your heart break,
These are the hands.

This is 4 my woman, because the day she suggested I write about the hands, she said my hands are important, my hands does a lot of work and need to be taken care of, which I do what is required of me about my hands, Thanks Sthandwa sam for reminding me of what we all have as human beings. These are our hands 21/01/07 07:51am

No comments:

Post a Comment